This event is now over
Registrations will close at 2 P.M on Saturday, 24th March, 2012 (First come first served)
Also, all rental participants have to bring along with them an Original Photo ID.
We're riding from Thiruvanmayur to Mahabalipuram with a 5-star Breakfast at Radisson (GRT) Temple Bay!
Here are the details:
Details of the Ride
Date of event: 25th March (Sunday)
Time : 4.30 am
Starting point: Thiruvanmiyur bus stand road
Route: Thiruvanmiyur to Radisson (GRT) Temple Bay ( mahabalipuram )
- Cycles and helmets will be provided.
- Checkpoints : Pit Stop , ECR dhaba , Scenic Beachway
- Refreshments will be provided at the checkpoints . The cyclists will be accompanied by an ambulance, safety car and company officials for assistance .
- Breakfast will be provided at Radisson (GRT) Temple Bay
- Cyclists will be given transport back to the Thiruvanmiyur Bus Stop
We're introducing a cap on the number of riders, so hurry up! Registrations on a first-come first-served basis.
The most suitable clothing for the ride is shorts with a bright colored T-Shirt
Sports shoes are a must.
Details of payment: Rs.880/- - If you need a rental
Rs.660/- - If you have your own bike
Registrations will close at 2 P.M on Saturday, 24th March, 2012.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATIONS
Whether you choose to pay online or offline all registrations must be done via http://crx.doattend.com/
BSA Go Adyar
29/2 MG Rd,
BSA Go Mylapore
Sullivan garden road,
opp. Vivekananda College,
BSA Go T-Nagar
Old No. 48, New No 30,
Venkata Narayana Road
Chennai – 600 017
BSA Go Express Avenue
2nd Floor Express Avenue Mall
Ph: 044 - 28464010
BSA Go Kodambakkam
Contact Person: Suresh – 9840126666
March 25, 2012
4:30 am to 10:00 am
Behind Thiruvanmiyur Bus Stand
South Avenue Road